Long-Term Care Rider
When you add the long-term care rider to your policy, any payout is an acceleration of your life insurance death benefit.
- You select the long-term care specified amount when you buy your policy.
- The long-term care benefits are paid income tax free after qualifying requirements are met.
- If you never need long-term care, your beneficiaries will receive an income tax-free death benefit as long as your policy remains in force.
- If you do need long-term care, your beneficiaries will still receive the greater of any unused long-term care benefits or 10% of the based policy’s specified amount (less any policy indebtedness) thanks to the guaranteed minimum death benefit.
When you add long-term care rider to an Insurance SD life insurance policy, you create a plan that helps you:
- Maintain control by helping you manage long-term care expenses and use excess funds any way you wish.
- Protect your family from financial hardship if there’s an extended need for long-term care, and leave them an inheritance if rider benefits are not needed or are completed used up.
And it’s all backed by the strength and stability you can only get from Insurance SD.